McLean Projects provides independent project management and contract administration services to local government and the construction industry.
Services offered include project co-ordination from initial concept to final completion with a focus on the planning and design phases to ensure that all outcomes required are met.
Since commencement of operations in 2001 McLean Projects has completed a diverse range of minor and major projects and has gained an extensive knowledge of local government specific requirements and outcomes.
Planning & Design
- Preparation of funding applications / submission
- Developing detailed project scope from preliminary concepts
- Liaising with and implementing all stakeholder requirements
- Preparation of design documentation
- Preparation of budget estimates and project programs
- Preparation of Consultant briefs and agreements
- Preparation of tender and contract documentation, issuing and reviewing of tenders
- Engaging and co-ordination of contractors
- Preparation and administration of contracts
- Site inspections in conjunction with consultants to ensure compliance
- Project cost control and financial reporting
Preparation of Specifications, Tender and Contract Documentation for:
- Construction projects
- Supply of services
- Supply of goods